For many, the foundation repair process can seem a little bit daunting. We wanted to explain how the process works so you can get an idea of how we work.
The Foundation Repair Process Does Not Have to be Scary
- An inspection is performed to determine the problem and an estimate will be provided. We will be able to tell you the products / materials that will be used such as push piers, helical piers, etc and the cost of the project.
- When the job commences we will excavate the area where the works it to be performed.This is where we physically go in and break up the dirt or concrete around the foundation to get to where the foundation repair products will be installed.
- The product is installed to the foundation. For piers we will use hydraulics to lift the foundation as close to the original position as possible. The products are installed with portable equipment with little to no vibration. Pier install to verified load bearing stratum so you can rest assured that your foundation will not shift or settle any further.
- We will then load test the piers if piers were used in your repairs.
- The excavated area will be filled in and returned as closely as possible to the way it was before we were there! We work very hard to make sure that we leave your home and yard the way that we found it. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
To read more about the products we use visit the foundation repair page on www.getecp.com.
But if you need help with foundation repair, contact us today!
We look forward to serving you…